Pismo Beach, CA – March 26, 2020 – The Cannabinoid Medicine Studies has named Heidi Sewell Executive Director. Heidi previously served as the Executive Director of the CBD Industry Association and is stepping into this newly created position for the fastest growing education provider in the cannabinoid medicine space.
The Cannabinoid Medicine Studies program, whose curriculum is all physician created and physician or Ph.D. taught currently offers several certification programs within the industry including….
- Certified CBD Consultant
- Certified Flavonoid Specialist
- Certified Cannabinoid Blending Formulator
- A Day with MacKay: The Cannabinoid Extraction
- Certified Minor Phytocannabinoid Specialist
- Cannabinoid Sports Specialist
- Accredited Terpene Specialist
- Certified CBD Compliance Consultant
- Certified CBD Pain Management Consultant
- Certified Cannabinoid Senior Care Specialist
- Certified CBD Skincare Consultant
Heidi Sewell comes to the Cannabinoid Medicine Studies program from an impressive history in the industry and has been instrumental in launching the CBD Industry Association, which will endorse the certification courses. “I am very proud to be a part of the Cannabinoid Medicine Studies ,” said Heidi Sewell, Executive Director. “It is really all about the education of CBD professionals and how we are helping to shape the future of the cannabinoid industry.”
For more information on the Cannabinoid Medicine Studies, visit their website at cannabinoidmedicinestudies.com
About the Cannabinoid Medicine Studies:
The Cannabinoid Medicine Studies are endorsed by the Cannabinoid Industry Association and offers certification courses that are overseen by our partnered physician and CMO, Adam Abodeely, (MD, MBA, FACS, FASCRS) to provide specialization and continuing education platforms for its members, cbd industry professionals and medical professionals.